- 1 Whole Wheat Wrap (120 cal. 2.5 g fat 280 mg sodium)
- 1 TBS tomato paste (13 cal. 0 g fat 53 mg sodium)
- 4 olives (25 cal. 2 g fat 95 mg sodium)
- 3-4 TBS fresh grated Parmesan cheese (60-80 cal. 3-4 g fat, 135-180 mg sodium)
- 1 cup of diced, sautéed and caramelized green, red, yellow peppers, spinach, onions and mushrooms
- If you want to cut the tartness of the tomato paste, use ½ tsp raw sugar (7.5 cal). You can use oregano, basil, cilantro/coriander, red pepper, and diced raw garlic as spices.
You can use oregano, basil, cilantro/coriander, red pepper, and diced raw garlic as spices.
Bake wrap in 350 degree F oven until brown and stiff. Let cool for 20 min while you prepare the vegetables.
Spread tomato paste on top of firm brown wrap, add cheese and layer sautéed vegetables on top. Place back in 250 degree F oven until cheese melts. This takes about 15 min.
Serve this 4-slice-personal pizza with a large vegetable salad and large glass of water with a lemon slice. You can reduce the calorie, fat and sodium intake by serving 2 persons rather than one and using the large green salad for satiety.