Cook like a seasoned CHEF for the Holidays and Hold the Turkey!!
Create a meatless holiday roast that actually tastes like meat. Learn how to prepare nutritious, low-calorie mashed potatoes with mushroom gravy, tasty greens, cranberry sauce from scratch and a delicious chocolate dessert using nutritious plant-based, whole food ingredients that revitalize your body and tranquilize mind. Make it the best CHEF holiday meal without the MAWG (Morning After Weight Gain).
Join us on Saturday, November 17th for this 1-day CHEF Cooking Class Workshop – click here to sign up today!
CHEF is not an occupation, it’s a plant-based, whole food movement!
Sign up today and attend our 1-day CHEF Cooking Class Workshop.
Registration starts Thursday November 1st and ends Thursday November 15th. Space is limited to only 12 participants, so register ASAP!
The workshop fee is $60 which also includes The Cookbook of Prescriptive Cuisines’ Workbook. If you want to purchase The Cookbook of Prescriptive Cuisines, please see below for details.
You will be redirected to PayPal for secure online payment with a PayPal account or credit/debit card.
The Cookbook of Prescriptive Cuisines
$29.95 + tax
Table of Contents
- Introduction: From Culinary & Lifestyle Medicine to Prescriptive Cuisines
- Chapter 1: The Crucifer Family
- Chapter 2: The Chenopod Family
- Chapter 3: The Umbelliferous Family
- Chapter 4: The Morning Glory Family
- Chapter 5: The Lily Family
- Chapter 7: The Legumes
- Chapter 8: The Whole Grains
- Chapter 9: The Power Fruits & Sweeteners
- Chapter 10: Medicinal Herbs and Spices
- Chapter 11: MUFA/PUFA Fats, Nuts & Seeds
- Chapter 12: Dairy-Free Milk, Cream, Yogurt, Cheese, Butter, and Eggs
- Chapter 13: Umami and the Balancing of Flavors
- Epilogue: “You Are What You Have Eaten”