Cook like a seasoned CHEF!
Learn how to prepare inexpensive and flavorful “grab and go”, plant-based, whole food meals.
CHEF is not an occupation, it’s a plant-based, whole food movement!
Sign up today to attend the 3-day weekend CHEF workshop.
Registration will start Friday October 19, 2018 at 5:30PM and the Workshop will start at 6:30 PM to 8:30 PM. Saturday: 10 AM to 4 PM and Sunday: 10 AM to 2 PM. Space is limited to 12 participants.
The workshop fee is $150 and includes The Cookbook of Prescriptive Cuisines.
You will be redirected to PayPal for secure online payment with a PayPal account or credit/debit card.
The Cookbook of Prescriptive Cuisines
$29.95 + tax
Table of Contents
- Introduction: From Culinary & Lifestyle Medicine to Prescriptive Cuisines
- Chapter 1: The Crucifer Family
- Chapter 2: The Chenopod Family
- Chapter 3: The Umbelliferous Family
- Chapter 4: The Morning Glory Family
- Chapter 5: The Lily Family
- Chapter 7: The Legumes
- Chapter 8: The Whole Grains
- Chapter 9: The Power Fruits & Sweeteners
- Chapter 10: Medicinal Herbs and Spices
- Chapter 11: MUFA/PUFA Fats, Nuts & Seeds
- Chapter 12: Dairy-Free Milk, Cream, Yogurt, Cheese, Butter, and Eggs
- Chapter 13: Umami and the Balancing of Flavors
- Epilogue: “You Are What You Have Eaten”