The Cookbook of Prescriptive Cuisines
$29.95 + tax
Table of Contents
- Introduction: From Culinary & Lifestyle Medicine to Prescriptive Cuisines
- Chapter 1: The Crucifer Family
- Chapter 2: The Chenopod Family
- Chapter 3: The Umbelliferous Family
- Chapter 4: The Morning Glory Family
- Chapter 5: The Lily Family
- Chapter 7: The Legumes
- Chapter 8: The Whole Grains
- Chapter 9: The Power Fruits & Sweeteners
- Chapter 10: Medicinal Herbs and Spices
- Chapter 11: MUFA/PUFA Fats, Nuts & Seeds
- Chapter 12: Dairy-Free Milk, Cream, Yogurt, Cheese, Butter, and Eggs
- Chapter 13: Umami and the Balancing of Flavors
- Epilogue: “You Are What You Have Eaten”
You Are What You’ve Eaten
An Addiction Psychiatrist’s Case for Obesogens as Obesity’s Drugs of Abuse
Have you ever lost weight only to regain it and more? After reading this book you will discover what is really making you fat no matter how many pounds you lose. Find the key to breaking this cycle by understanding the role that obesogens play in weight gain and who’s producing them.
What are obesogens? They are foods high in sugar, fat and salt and act in the same area of the brain as known drugs of abuse. Research has shown that sugar is more addictive than cocaine, yet sugar is found most of the processed food we eat.
Who’s producing these addictive obesogens? You have to read this book and you will be surprised to know who they are, how long they have been in business and how they merge, diversify and morph, seemingly undetected, into other obesogenic companies.
Buy You Are What You’ve Eaten (hardcover) for $32.99 plus tax and shipping:
Buy the Apron
Buy the Bib Apron for $10.00 plus tax and shipping:
This book gives you a basic knowledge of the Prescriptive Cuisine program. It is a psych-nutritional program designed by an addiction psychiatrist as a guide in understanding what nutrients are and how they work in the body in order to maintain physical and emotional health. Also it points to a relationship between stress, psychoactive food ingredients such as refined sugar, flour and salt and saturated fats and food addiction obesity (FAO).
This program gives the reader an insight into how weight-loss is dependent on what we eat, how much of it we eat, daily physical activity, 7-8 hours of sleep and a diet of whole foods with psychoactive powers that are maintained so that the weight that was lost is not regained.
Buy Prescriptive Cuisine (hardcover) for $29.95 plus tax and shipping: